The Academic Encounters Second edition series uses a sustained content approach to teach skills necessary for taking academic courses in English. There are two books for each content area. Academic Encounters Level 4 Student's Book Listening and Speaking with DVD Human Behavior engages students through interviews and academic lectures on stimulating topics from the fields of psychology and communications. Topics include stress and the immune system, intelligence testing, friendship, and love. Students develop crucial listening and note-taking skills, discuss content, conduct interviews, and make presentations. A Student DVD includes all of the academic lectures. Topics correspond with those in Academic Encounters Level 4 Student's Book Reading and Writing Human Behavior. The books may be used independently or together.
- Título: Academic Encounters Level 4 Student's Book Listening and Speaking with DVD 2nd Edition
- Autor: Seal, Bernard Espeseth, Miriam
- Número de páginas: 200
- Características: Alto: 254 mm. Ancho: 203 mm. Peso: 520 gr.
- Año de publicación: Agosto, 2012
- Editado por: Cambridge University Press
- Género: Elt: Inglés Para Fines Académicos
- Lenguaje: Inglés
- ISBN: 9781107602984
- Formato: Tapa blanda o bolsillo
Precio: 33.90 €