The Academic Encounters Second edition series uses a sustained content approach to teach skills necessary for taking academic courses in English. There are two books for each content area. Academic Encounters Level 3 Student's Book Reading and Writing Life in Society engages students with authentic academic readings, photos, and charts on stimulating topics from the field of sociology. Topics include peer pressure, the influence of the media, and balancing home and work. Students develop important skills, such as reading critically, examining graphic material, note-taking, and preparing for a quiz. By completing writing assignments, students build academic writing skills and incorporate what they have learned. The topics correspond with those in Academic Encounters Level 3 Listening and Speaking Life in Society. The books may be used independently or together.
- Título: Academic Encounters Level 3 Student's Book Reading and Writing 2nd Edition
- Autor: Williams, Jessica Seal, Bernard Brown, Kristine Hood, Susan
- Número de páginas: 232
- Características: Alto: 254 mm. Ancho: 203 mm. Peso: 580 gr.
- Año de publicación: Septiembre, 2012
- Editado por: Cambridge University Press
- Género: Elt: Inglés Para Fines Académicos
- Lenguaje: Inglés
- ISBN: 9781107658325
- Formato: Tapa blanda o bolsillo
Precio: 33.90 €